Friday, March 27, 2009
About The Content On This Site
Whenever possible, this blog uses images and text in the public domain in the United States because they are the work of United States Federal Government under the terms of Title 17, Chapter 1, Section 105 of the US Code or other government agencies.
Photos are also used that carry a Creative Commons license, such as those in the Flickr Commons.
Some images from websites are sometimes hotlinked when the post promotes that site and its activities. Clicking these images will take you to the original image.
Some images used are by the site owner or friends and are noted with the photographer's name and a link when available.
Content holders who wish us to remove their copyrighted work, provided that we are acting outside the laws of "fair use," should contact us in writing.
All such notices should be sent to: the webmaster at endangerednj at gmail.com and should contain the following information:
1. A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner that is allegedly infringed.
2. Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed.
3. Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity.
4. The address, telephone number, or e-mail address of the complaining party.
5. A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner. The Digital Millennium Copyright Act ("DMCA")