Schools, educators, community groups and state and local agencies may benefit from financial aid relating to environmental outreach and education programs. These grant funds can be used to cover projects related to recycling, pollution control and management, environmental awareness and action programs, natural resource protection, tree planting and community forestry programs and watershed management and protection.
Grant requests are evaluated through guidelines that are defined on each of the application forms. Grant procedures, limitations and application deadlines are available on-line for all DEP grant programs.
To review all such grant opportunities, visit the Grant and Loan Programs website.
- Barnegat Bay Environmental Grant Fund
- EPA Environmental Education Grants
- Environmental Education News (EEdNews)
- Grant and Loan Programs
- HEP Public Involvement & Education Mini-Grants
- Matching Grants Program for Local Environmental Commissions
- Physical Education Grants Initiative (pdf)
- Russell A. Cookingham Scholarship (For students majoring in wildlife management)
- Water Festival Grants Guidelines (pdf)